1. Respect the liberty and rights of others.
2. Observe and follow polite manners.
3. Be modest and cultured in your behaviour.
4. Rise and greet teacher or visitor.
5. Be ready to lend a helping hand to others.
6. Accept whatever work is assigned to you as your rightful share.
7. Be truthful and face difficulties courageously.
8. Never cheat or be unfair to others.
9. See all fellow beings with eyes of a friend irrespective of caste , colour, gender ,creed.
10. Instead of lamenting and grumbling over the evils of the world try to contribute your share towards making it a better place to live in.
11. Never hesitate to say “NO” when asked or tempted to do a thing which you know to be wrong.
12. Take pride in wearing your school uniform and strive to keep it neat and honourable.
Copyright © 2013 - All Rights Reserved - Holy Cross Senior Secondary School, Kapa, Raipur.